Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Advice on Marisols ballet please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would order it now. The supervisor I spoke with tonight said American Girl knows exactly how many of these items are coming in and as soon as those are sold, the status will change to sold out. This will definitely happen by December 20th, but could very well happen before then.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would also say order it now, you might regret it if you wait and they're sold out by the time you get to AGPC. You'll find other nice things there so I'm pretty sure you won't leave empty-handed [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I agree, order it now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can also call AGPC and purchase one. They will hold it for you in Will Call downstairs. Then you can pick it up when you go, so it's almost the same as going to AGPC to buy it, right?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So...I really want Marisol's ballet, but will be at AGP Chicago in mid December. I was going to wait until I went there to pick it up, since it has such a long backorder, but am afraid that I won't recieve it at all if I wait to long....what do you think? Should I order it now? I've never been to AGP so don't know how long they keep things in stock or if they seel out before AG does...any thoughts? Thanks

    Shanna
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] I'm a bat rehabilitator so I LOVE this one

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy-
    Will they hold it that long for me? I won't be going until...oh about Dec. 17th, and I wasn't sure if there is a time limit.
    Thanks
    Shanna

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I would just order it now, just to make sure that you get it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Clarification: when you say the Ballet outfit, do you mean the pink practice outfit or the purple performance outfit?(say that 5 times fast! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    The reason why I ask is I just ordered the pink outfit with my other stuff and it says backordered until 12/16. All of Marisol's stuff is backordered at this point-most until 12/16 but a few even later. I got an additional backorder notice e-mailed to me.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's the pink practice, and I just ordered it online [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] . With the coupon I ended up saving a couple dollars on shipping as well [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! I was debating between the performance and the ballet, but in the end decided on the ballet which ended up being cheaper in price and shipping. Still debating whether to get the performance outfit, but I think that can wait until Chicago and then I can see it in person, I was just a bit worried about the ballet outfit running out.
    Shanna

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I say get the performance outfit!It is going to be gone soon,so get it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •